CA CPT December 2017 exam dates have been announced by ICAI. This year ICAI conducted the CA CPT December 2017 exam on Sunday 17th December 2017. With just one month left, you have to speed up your CA CPT exam preparation. With regular study and practice, One-month preparation is good enough for getting the good marks in CA CPT examination. This one month will decide whether you are further pursuing the chartered accountancy course in future or not. Use this one-month time duration very efficiently.
We will bring you tips and tricks to get the good marks in CA CPT exam from CA CPT toppers of previous years.
Paying attention to the weaker areas and practice as much as you can is essential for every student to prepare well for the CA CPT exam. Although, The toppers follow other’s guidelines too.
Follow given below success sutras from none other than the toppers mouth itself
- Archit Agarwal – Topper with a score of 195/200
- Always follow what your mentor suggest and teach.
- While studying always focus only on studies rather than thinking about clearing cut-off marks for the exam like most students do.
- Always enjoy what you study. Never take studies as a burden because burden always gives you the pressure and stress in your mind and sometimes it will break the person. Always enjoy your preparation process.
- Always Focus on Step by Step chapter-wise preparations and do not deviate from the syllabus.
- Daily do 5-6 hours of self-study.
- Mrinal Jain – Topper with a score of 195/200
- Study regularly.
- Concentration is the key to success.
- Study as much as you can but practice also what you study.
- Revise what you study regularly.
- Be cool and calm. Do not worry about the future insecurities.
- If you do your work sincerely and with full concentration, you will get the result easily.
- Always focus on your weak areas.
- Supriya Kabra – Topper with a score of 190/200
- Always focus on the important points.
- Do not hurry for solving the problems, Understand the basics first then move on to solving problems.
- Always avoid the silly mistakes and calculation mistakes in the exam.
- First, build the basics in starting 10-15 days in one month of preparation.
- Practice as many mock tests as you can in last 15-20 days in last month of preparation. Practice through CA CPT online mock test series to identify your weak areas and strong areas in all subjects.
- Always makes your own notes while studying which helps you in the revision from the previous day of the exam and you feel confident about your preparation.
- Kriti Goel – Topper with a score of 189/200
- Always give equal weightage to all 4 subjects – Accounts, Economics. Mercantile Law, Quantitative Aptitude and maintain consistency in studies.
- Always regular with your studies at coaching and home. It will help you to clear your subjects fundamentals.
- Always try to do not waste time, Because time management is very important at this stage.
- Revise whatever you studied. I studied 8 hours a day except attending the coaching classes.
- Meka Naresh Kumar – Topper with a score of 192/200
- Put all your focus and energy for clearing this exam. Cool mindedly handle stress and pressure of studies.
- Also take out time for other extra-curricular activities too. It will help you to overcome from stress.
- Do not focus on getting a first or second rank in an exam because targets make you sometimes feel stressed and it is difficult to focus on studies when you are stressed.
- Do not leave any topic in each subject because each topic is important to us to score good marks in the examination.