The Agile certification directs the need of those who are working in a project-based environment and want to be Agile.
The certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects as per the organizations standards, toughness and visibility to the Project, while at the same time empowering fast pace and change provided by Agile.
Agile is a variant of repetitive life cycle where deliverables are proposed in stages. The main difference between agile and repetitive development is that agile methods complete each portions of the deliverables in each delivery cycle while iterative methods completes the entire set of deliverables over time, nearly end of the project.
Projects that develop in repetitive mode can gather feedback constantly to help refine those requirements. The end result of a product or project that will meet the need of current customer and also delivered with minimal costs, waste, and time.
Agile certification in Delhi/NCR process gives the knowledge and tools to provide effective Team work, Program and/or Portfolio levels of the Agile Framework. Participants can learn from instructors, as they have proven, real-world experience they provide Scaled Agile Framework to global clients. Participants then have the basic knowledge and can pass the diligent exam.
Key Principles of Agile
The Agile is based on the following principles, below provided the principle and description,
- Satisfaction and Delivery- Provides Customer satisfaction through early and continuous working software.
- Welcoming Change- Welcome change requirements, even at the last stage of development.
- Deliver Frequently- Deliver working software frequently (weekly rather than monthly).
- Communication is the Key- Provide close collaboration of developers with business people on continuous basis.
- Environment and Trust- Build projects around talented and enthusiastic individuals.
- Face-to-face Communication- Encourage face-to-face conversation to provide efficient and effective communication.
- Software as Measure of Progress- Working software is the primary measure of progress.
- Sustainable Development- Promote development with the ability to maintain a continuous speed throughout the development.
- Attention to Details- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design.
- The Power of Less- Simplicity is essential.
- Self-organizing Teams- Continuous attention of the team on becoming effective in critical circumstances.