Now days in this competitive career sphere, many courses are evolving each and every day. It has become really the toughest matter to get a handsome job in your specialised field, and basically that is the reason why now days everyone is opting for career courses or vocational course through which they can easily gate crash any job interview. 21st generation is getting inclined in all time job and most importantly now a day there is no specific distinction between a government job and a private job.
Now a job in marine industry is increasing day by day. If you are seeking for the post of a ship manager then you have to undergo ship management courses, this ship management will enable you to become more efficient and skilled, it will help you to teach of how you become a ship manager and control the ship efficiently.It will also help you to deal with the complexities or the difficulties that you can face in this marine industry, this course will also give you a thorough knowledge about this industry and how this industry deal with the changing international market.
This article will help you know more about this course and from where you can take admission in this course and also about the course module.
Narottam Morarjee Shipping Institute is one of the best instituteswhere you can have this course at its best. This
institute is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The courses that are being offered by this institute are Diploma in Shipping Management. This particular diploma course is for graduates, preferred science background. The next course that is being offered is especially for undergraduates and moreover for the experience professionals. The name of this course is Associateship and Fellowship. If you want to do this course then you have to have a minimum shipping experience of 2 years and you have to be an undergraduate.
Let’s just have thorough glance about the course module.
- First this course will highlight on the introduction of this industry that is the marine industry.
- Then it will give you an idea about the employment opportunities as marine personnel, and also how you are going to manage vessel activities efficiently.
- It will help you to learn of how you are going handle customers and about your future planning.
- As a ship manager you have invigilate the entire procedures of a vessel which includes the service, proper equipment placement, and the maintenance procedures.
- It will also teach of how you are going to maintain environment, administered systems, how you will maintain the continuity of the quality service.
- One of the main parts that this course will provide that the safety and the security part of the shipping legislation.
- This will also give you to develop yourself of how you are going to give both your personal and professional support to the ship.
- You will come across about the maritime law and insurance.
In this Diploma course you will two more modules that are ship broking which is basically for the ship managers and the other is of fleet technical management.
Best Ship management Institutes in India
If you thinking where to complete Ship management degrees below some Institutes are popular in india
- Indian Institute of Logistics, Kochi (Kerala) Light House building, Divine Park Layout, Opp. CSEZ, Kakannad , Kochi (Ernakulam Dist.) – 682037
- Logistics Knowledge Park (L.K.P.), Chennai (Tamil Nadu) Annamalaicherri Village, Ponneri(Taluk), Thiruvallur , Chennai (Chennai Dist.) – 60010
- Indian Institute of Logistics, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) No:6,Esplanade,Indian Chambers Building 2nd floor,Esplanade Broadway , Chennai (Chennai Dist.) – 600108
- Adithya Institute of Management Studies, Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala) Sagara, PTRA-D-12 / 3,Mahathma Nager,Opp. to CRPF ospital,Pallipuram , Thiruvananthapuram
- Narottam Morarjee Institute of Shipping, Mumbai – Maharashtra 76,Jolly Maker Chambers No. 2,Nariman Point , Mumbai (Mumbai Dist.) – 400021
- Indian Institute of Port Management (I.I.P.M), Kolkata (West Bengal) Subhas Bhavan, 2nd Floor, 40, Circular Garden Beach Road , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) – 700043